Forms of sentences and punctuation: strategies for students
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the area of a indication and its particular option, whenever composing a text, for the reason of their structural and semantic unit.
Punctuation abilities consist of:
- – the ability to get communicative units and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using offered the goal setting and emotional coloring of statements;
- – the capability to get structural and semantic sections that require allocation punctuation that is using;
- – the capability to place punctuation marks relative to the rules that are learned
- – the capacity to substantiate choices for establishing punctuation markings;
- – the capability to find a punctuation space and justify the environment and collection associated with punctuation mark that is necessary
- – the ability to discuss the punctuation associated with proposition and text;
- – the capacity to find, explain punctuation errors and correct them.